My photo
An Ohio licensed Physical Therapist, TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and K-vest Level one certified instructor providing simple exercises for golfers that empower them to train without pain.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hank Haney And The Golf Swing

Hank Haney points out that there are three things that there are three factors that work against long term success for improving the golf swing.

These are low attention span, low physical endurance and little patience for working through failure to reach success. In a word or two - low commitment. I don't believe that you, my reader, are among those with low commitment or you wouldn't be here.

By the way, thank you very much for taking time to read and review this blog. If you find it helpful, please pass it on. If you don't find it helpful, please tell me what I need to know to make this blog better for you.

Since you are not a low commitment golfer, I am going to assume that you are here because you sense that low physical endurance is a problem for you rather than having a low attention span or little patience. If that is a correct assumption, I hope that you will find the information here helpful.

Be sure to sign up for your free ebook, Fit to a Tee by Mike Pedersen and bookmark this site. I will be reviewing golf and golf fitness related ebooks such as Hank Haney's Essentials of the Golf Swing. I will also be offering insights and solutions for our golf swing as we continue on in our journey toward better scores.

Thanks again and...

Have a Great Game!
Mr Stiv

No comments: